Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 8, 2010

We had a really fun but cold week here in Montgomery. The temperature dropped really fast and so we weren't really expecting it. We have been able to ride our bikes and let me tell you! That is such a weird experience. Riding your bike in the cold but you are hot from working out. So you are cold and warm at the same time.
I am trying to get into better shape by running in the mornings. So far it has been successful I have ran one day out of one day. I am on a roll!
I don't have a ton of time today but things are going really well! we are making a lot of headway here. It seems like things just keep happening and some how we find people to teach. I hope we will be able to help some of them accept the gospel and feel the Holy Ghost guide them in their lives.
We have invited two different people to be baptized and they both have said yes now we just need a date for them. One of them is a family of 12 in totall and with a possible 8 that are baptismal age. We are really excited to see how it goes.
We are having a lot of success with our english class still and we bot really love teaching it. We have got to where our students want to start with a prayer and some of them will even pray in english which is really cool.
But I have to go sorry it is so short I love you all
Elder Haws.

No comments:

Post a Comment