Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Transfers (Jan 6)

Well i'll get straight to the point. We got our Transfer calls on tuesday and i'm on my way out. I'm now heading up north. I'm going to Decatur, Alabama which is by Huntsville. So its going to be more cold now. Oh well though. There is going to be a snow storm going through Alabama on thursday so maybe i'll get to see some! That would be exciting. Oh! so did you guys know that no matter what insurance won't cover you if you get in an accident in the snow? (here in Alabama that is) So if we get in an accident and its snowing then the peoples insurace won't cover them so we are basically stuck to our apartment if its snowing. Elder Myrvang is staying here and is getting Elder Davis as a companion. He came out a transfer after me.
We have had a pretty good week so far. We were able to see quite a few people that we haven't seen for awhile and a lot of them said that they would go to church since they never went while i was here. So me leaving actually turned into a good thing. They should be able to have a couple of baptisms next transfer!
My new companion is Elder Anderson. He is from Las Vegas and has been out for a year more than me. So we will both get to burn something next month. So that should be exciting.
Dad I hope your recovering well still. I'll keep you in my prayers. I'm sure you'll be excited once you can see the difference. I'm sure mom will be to. How is your exercising coming along anyway? How much have you lost to date?
Buddy good luck on your move. Hope everything goes smooth and that you will have a good time over in Cali. send some good pictures of the beach Okie dokie?
Well thats about it for now. Hope to hear from yall next week. Love yall.
Love Elder Haws.

No comments:

Post a Comment