Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm Turning 3 Tomorrow! (Nov. 11th)

Well tomorrow is my 3 months mark. So i'm halfway to being able to burn my tie!!!! I can't believe its been that long already. It seems like it was just yesterday i was in primary and just a few hours ago i was in Sunday school.
Things are going good here in Tuskgegee. We had a team up with the zone leaders yesterday and we went tracting alot and it rained for a constant 25 hours. So we were soaking wet, but thats ok i was getting hot wife points. :) just kidding. We were able to find some new people to teach though which was exciting. I hope they all will show some progress. Big C wasn't home when we went to get him for church but he said he was sorry and that he would come this week. I sure hope so.
That was really cool about the christmas tree! That would have been fun to be at. It sounds like the family has been really busy. Things must be really hoppin back home. I got a letter from the Amity ward, that was a nice surprise. i'm glad that sister Adair does that for us. It was really nice.
Things are going good though. Thanks for all your prayers and your letters. Its nice to hear from everyone. Sorry this one is so short. Love ya'll Elder Haws

No comments:

Post a Comment