Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year (Jan. 3, 2011)

Well Happy New Year Everyone!
We had a pretty good New Years. We went to bed at 10:30 like we were supposed to and at 12 we were woken up by gunshots and fireworks. I think that everyone in the whole city of Montegomery was shooting a gun. It lasted about 30 to 40 minutes of just striaght shots. It was pretty annoying.
I was also able to see Bauer Brown and his mother and his brothers Braxton and the other one. I don't know his name. They were really nice and took us out to a place called flips to eat it was really fun. They told me of all the baptisms that have taken place at EA. They said that Earnie ( the hispanic that was on my basketball team my senior year that never jumped for rebounds that dad never liked) He got baptized also a boy named Johnny Slade and also Cameron Sayles all of which were people that I never thought would have ever been members. I think it is so cool that they have accepted that gospel.
Thats is about all I have for this week sorry it is so short but I am not feeling to well right now. I'll wright more next week
Oh we found a really awesome family that has been taught before and they know so much about the Gospel. THey knew president Hinckley and they know President Monson and they refered to the Stake Center as the Stake Center. They are awesome and want to come to chruch but they are active in another church and are haveing a hard time making the decision but they are going to. The Dad told us that whenever he sees the missionaries he just gets happy. We are really excited.
Love ya Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment