Tuesday, April 5, 2011

February 22, 2011

Family of mine that I love so very MUCH!!
I just want to say really fast to everyone that reads this. I have the best family in the world. I love my family.
This week has been really good. We are working with 3 different families right now and they are all progressing. Also we have reactivatied a member and are teaching his roommates and they are coming to church and reading and they have quit drinking. It great!
The weather is so crazy right now. It is febuary and we have been in the 80s several times this past week. I am dying! get me out of the Heat!! I can't wait to see snow or to be cold, but not the kind of cold that they have here. Here you can't get warm when you are cold it is so weird. Everything is green right now and is very beautiful. Elder Abac and I are trying to get our bikes in order so that we will be able to ride them now that the weather is nice. We have been finding a lot of things that like to poke our tires. That is the life a missionary at its best right?
We have a lot of work going on as a mentioned earlier. The Lopez, Gaspar, and Ascencio families are all doing really good. The Ascencios are from Guatemala and are a member referral, that is how we contacted them. They are really smart and sophisticated which is different from most of our investigatores. We had a lesson with them on Tuesday of last week and I felt like an idiot the whole time because they knew things that normally our investigatores don't know. Then to surprise me even further brother Ascencio taught us 3 kingdoms of glory and told us how true that doctrine was. It was great! They are a great family that want to raise thier kids in the right way with standards and good morals. I am excited to teach them.
We had a good valentines day. We didn't do anything special but it was still fun. The Jaksons (members that we live with) gave us a little box of chocolates which was really nice of them. Thank you for the letters and cards that I receieved from several of you that will read this.
Hope you all have a great week. Transfers are next week so I will let you know what I know on monday if I know anything. They are going to be on Wednesday so we will see. I really want to stay because of all that is happening but I thinkg I am going to leave. I hope not though.
I Love you all.
Love Elder Haws.

No comments:

Post a Comment