Monday, June 20, 2011

May 9, 2011

Dear family,
It was great being able to talk to most of you last night! sorry the skype didn't work out as well. Atleast we were able to see each other for just a little bit right! You all are still looking great! I didn't ever get a good look at MaryAnn but thats ok! Sorry I wasn't able to call and talk to everyone. Hopefully mom and dad can tell you all the highlights of the conversation.
Everything is still good though. We are still cleaning up from the tornado and probably will be for the next while. It is now to the point where they just need the big equipment to come in and pile it up and haul it all off. So there isn't that much that we can do right now. If I am lucky I will be able to come back with a pretty nice tan though! haha.
My companion and I challenged one of our members son and grandson, who aren't members, to a soccer game today at 5. If we win they have to come to church if we lose we have to buy them icecream! so we are hoping that we win so that we don't have to buy them icecream. It should be a pretty good game. I'll let you know how it turned out next week.
Thats all I have this week. sorry it is so short.
Love ya'll
Elder haws

No comments:

Post a Comment